Location: Lincoln County Hospital
- Varied shifts including rotating call coverage.
- Follows hospital-wide and departmental policies, including but not limited to general procedures, assigned duties, confidentiality, and observing the Patient’s Bill of Rights.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Follows A.L.A.R.A radiation safety procedures and guidelines. Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
- CT – Prepares and administers contrast media within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- BLS certified from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Technical degree required.
- Graduation from an approved School of Radiologic Technology or equivalent
- Computed Tomography experience preferred, but willing to train.
For further information, please contact Erica Kramer, Director of Radiology, at (785) 524 -4403 ext. 218