Location: Lincoln County Hospital
|Lincoln County Hospital has an opening for a Full Time Radiologic Technologist. The candidate will work varied shifts along with provide on-call coverage after hours and weekends on a rotation with other staff. Candidate will need to demonstrate competency in all operations of the radiology equipment, perform x-rays at the optimal quality, demonstrate great patient care, demonstrate accountability, flexibility and adaptability. Candidate will need to have the ability to communicate effectively with patients, co-workers and employees within the organization. Ability to adequately use, or learn to use, the departments computerized system (CPSI) and its associated devices.
- Graduate of an accredited, approved program in radiologic technology (Associates degree or Technical degree required) is required.
- Computed Tomography (CT) experience is preferred, but not required.
- BLS certified from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 month of hire date
- Radiologic technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Licensed Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced computer skills related to the operation of high technology, computer driven equipment,
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Requires critical thinking skills and a thorough knowledge of human anatomy and x-ray positioning techniques